== SEPTEMBER 2009 - STAGE 3 LOCK UP ==

Thursday, 18th of September, 2009 - Day 31 - Plumbing

Found today they are fixing our plumbing, our hot water and cold water pipes is being placed around the house.








Thursday, 10th of September, 2009 - Day 25 - Roof Tile Stages

The roof tiles are up and being placed, we also had a call from our Builder advising that the bricks that we picked were not a good set and was not mixing well. So they have advised that they will give us a much more expensive brick which is Grampian Blue and there will be no cost to us which was great.









Thursday, 3rd of September, 2009 - Day 21 - Windows Stages

The windows are up as well as our back sliding door.












Thursday, 3rd of September, 2009 - Day 20 - Fascia and Gutter Stages

Today and yesterday was a big dilemma. The bank has not processed our progressive payment which caused a massive headache as the builder is advising us that they will need to stop the build. It has been a 2 week delay which is unfair for the builder as they need to get paid.

I have called numerous times to the Bank and tried to get everything sorted out. I was very upset at the customer service for not getting this sorted out, as we were told everything is ok and that all the documents are all ok. I have also advised them due to the clause of the contract if payments where delayed there is penalty interest fees, which we are not going to be liable for their incompetence.

I had some help from the Bank Manager who helped us throughout this ordeal, at the end of today we have both manage to get the ball rolling again the progress payment has now been delivered to the builder today.

Faults and accusations as shown below by the stupid Bank when I was speaking to them since yesterday and last week.

1. The Bank advised that the builder has not confirmed the contract price which is insane as we have provided all documents to the bank.

2. The Bank advised that we have not given our 5% contribution to the contract build which is incorrect again as all of the documents and money where given prior to the build again WTF!!!.

3. The Bank advised that they have not received anything from the builder regarding the contract price finalization. Again stupidity they said they have been waiting on their asses instead of calling them and let this happen. Or even consider letting me know very stupid!!

Arghghghghghghhg!!!! Ok this time I had enough of their stupidity, I have made a formal complaint and have advised them of the frustrations I had to deal with and we are not liable to the interest laid for delaying progress payments.

Anyways Below I have visited the land too cool off. Finally the roof frames have been completed, there are now some Fascia, and Gutters to see, next week will be the roof and windows.




Roof frames completed getting ready for the concrete roof tiles



A view of the fascia, gutter of the house. From the left side of the house





Our sliding door for the backyard getting ready for placement


The windows have arrived for the room